Experience Connecting Cultures
No one organization is alike. That's why Connecting Cultures works alongside
health care administrators, and their teams, to solve a variety of language access
problems with positive business outcomes. We do this by working with you to
determine which solutions fit the needs of your organization.
Our services include:
- In-person, over-the-phone, and video-remote interpretation
- Document translations
- Medical interpreter training for staff interpreters
- Interpreter manager training
- Consulting services for other language access management challenges
Connecting Cultures' philosophy has never changed: Our customer is health care, not the patients.
Health care providers have dedicated themselves to serving the
medical needs of their entire communities. The patients are yours.
Connecting Cultures supports that work by providing career opportunities for some
of the best medical interpreters in the country.
Our attentiveness to our team gives them the ability to focus on providing the
language access services you need. In turn your dedicated health care professionals
can effectively communicate with all of their patients, without language barriers.
We believe it is this approach that promotes medical access for all, by
Connecting Cultures through language services.
How can we help you?
- Language Access Plan Development
- Language Access Management
- Plan Development
- CMEs (Cultural and language services driven)
- Language Screening for bi-lingual staff asked to serve as interpreters
- Interpreter Job Description
- Interpreter Job Benchmark
- Interpreter Recruitment
- Interpreter Language Screening n Interpreter Interview
- Interpreter Selection
Initial interpreter training (Theoretical and Practical)
- Code of Ethics
- Standards of Practice
- Role Play
- Interpreter Mentorship
Interpreter Continuing Education
- Skills Enhancements
- Self-care training
- Interpreter Skills assessments
- Language Services Manager Training
- Logistical Management
Communications – Debriefing
- Organizational Orientation
- Interpreter Reviews (How to)
- Professional Development Plans
- Skills assessments